In this guide, we’ll be showing you how to extend any of our patented EZ-POUR® spouts for all of those hard to reach tanks.
- Remove gasket from first spout
- Remove flame arrestor from first spout
- Apply a small amount of lubricant to the spout that you wish to extend
- Screw your first spout onto the end of your second spout (make sure that the end of the first spout touches the ceiling ridge of the second to prevent any leakage)
- Once secure you have an extended spout!
Remember both regular and HI-FLO® spouts can be extended to infinite lengths by following these steps. You can even add our Rigid® spout to the end of any EZ-POUR® flexible spout for easier use!