If you own lawn equipment, you know how important the correct mix of premium-quality gas and oil is for its performance and internal upkeep. While it’s possible to mix a solution together for two-stroke engines yourself, getting the premixed fuel on the market is worth it. Below is a list of reasons premixed fuel is beneficial, as well as the solution to spill-free fueling.
- High-octane gasoline is used. This gas is more difficult to ignite, preventing pre-ignition.
- Certain types of ethanol could damage small engines, so most use ethanol-free gasoline.
- The oil is ashless, essential to keeping the combustion chamber and spark plug from becoming covered in residue.
- Less smoke is released during the combustion process, thereby lowering the environmental impact.
- Stabilizers are used, so it has an extended shelf life.
You’ll want fast, easy, and spill-free fueling. That’s where EZ-POUR®’s Pre-mix Spout comes in!
Our kit has a 7″ spout for fueling without the use of a funnel, a cap strap to keep the included cap secure, and a flame arrestor to prevent vapors in the container from igniting. The spout fits quart and 1-gallon cans, easily attaching to most premixed fuel and metal ready-to-use fuel cans, including:
- Briggs & Stratton,
- Poulan Pro,
- Super S,
- VP Racing,
- and more!
With EZ-POUR®, you can keep your gas cans functioning properly. We offer replacement spout kits, vent caps, and different parts and adaptors for any gas can you carry. Simply head on over to our website or visit one of our retailers to shop EZ-POUR® today!